How can we help?
Internal KB Articles
- How to activate or renew the license in the k8s self-hosted environment?
- Instana backend commands
- Network time
- Instana images are located on the IBM Cloud Container Registry (ICR) now, not on Docker Hub anymore
- Ports for remote monitoring of IBM i using JDBC connection and a Java Toolkit remote connection
- What exactly the method com.instana.sdk.support.ContextSupport#takeSnapshot() does?
Information for New Users
- Getting logs for troubleshooting an on-prem server related issue
- Getting "agent logs" from a container
- Getting "agent debug logs" for Windows Host
- Getting "agent debug logs" for Linux Host
- Getting "agent logs" for Windows Host
- Getting "agent logs" for Linux Host
- What is the reason for PayloadTooLargeError?
- What are the requirements to recognize a Spark app?
- Instana dashboard reporting "split brain" on Elasticsearch due to multiple clusters
- Cannot attach to JVM VirtualMachineImpl
- Some metrics are not reporting for the MySQL sensor
- JVM attach failure due to agent not running as root
- How to increase Agent Heap Memory using Memory Calculator
- How to configure more than one mysql instance
- Excluding the processes you don't want to monitor on Windows host
- Agents Updates
- How to pin the Agent to a specific Version
- Agent Memory Management
- Installing Kubernetes agent on air-gapped cluster as DaemonSet
- Configuring git-ops on Kubernetes agent with helm
- Instana version checks with kubectl
- Failed to create election: endpoints "instana" is forbidden: User
- Agent Connection error resolution for node.js sensor
- Increasing Agent Memory
Alerts and Incidents
- Multi-host self-hosted Instana backend upgrade – step by step
- Update to 195 version failing for Ubuntu 16.04
- Manual activation of license on package-based Instana backend
- Update from 189 to 191 Error response from daemon: No such image
- How to download and activate license for air gapped on-prem installation
- Change certificate for on-prem